Suffer Not little Children
Suffering little children led the Social Security Administration (SSA) to offer Supplemental Security Income (SSI). Their parents and caregivers need not have worked–just possessions of limited value, when they on behalf of disabled children apply for benefits due to disability somewhat like Social Security’s provisions in its program of mental impairment, as required for Social Security Disability Income (SSDI).
Rather than a quick fixer-
• Leon with ADHD turned 5 about 7 months ago, and his 35-
To Contact Us:
Mental Disability Psychologists
4627 Spruce Street (Suite 1)
Philadelphia, PA 19139-
Copyright 2003 © by Urban Market Developers, Inc.
Webmastered by Tamikia Alford
• In 1996, a hit and run car knocked Tonya up in the air. She landed on the beret
holding her pony tail and penetrated her skull. That affected equilibrium, vision,
mental state, and personality. Gone was the sweet 10-
• An Eagle Scout, honor student, and regular attendee at Sunday School and church
made all wonder about missing clues for what caused 16-
• Still age 4, Carl’s suspected ADHD, according to 26-
• Mental retardation seemed almost evident before Elaine had reached her first birthday.
This came from the fact that eyes rolled in her head, sitting up by herself proved
troublesome, and few goo-
• After Ed in the daycare center hid from others, he would surface shaking, while
flinging his hands up and down and moving fingers like they were going through imaginary
water. Hardly anybody had any idea what the 3-